Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stripey Diagonal Baby Blankie

After one month and 1 day of working on the Diagonal Stripe (knitted) Baby Blanket, it is finally completed.
I used Bernat Baby Sport yarn in the color Sweet 'N Sunny and a size 8 circular knitting needle.  I had one large skein of this yarn and still have enough left over to make a sweater.  The free pattern is on the Lion Brand website or you can find it by clicking here .
Small T wanted to "model" the blankie, so here goes.



She was portraying what a baby or toddler would do if they were given the blanket.  lol  I'm thinking more along the lines of what a toddler would do.  ha!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shelley
    Many thanks for visiting and your comments on my blog. That was over a month ago so I am very sorry about the delay in getting back to you. You also gave me an award which is indeed kind of you however I have had it twice before and I don't think it would be correct to accept it again. Thank you!
    I see you also like crochet so I have just become a follower.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete