I finished the Wildcat Blanket. Finally. Around the first part of June. I can't remember the exact date. I should though...I was so relieved to get it done. I'm not a huge fan of working a whole blanket in sc. You would think I'd learned my lesson from the Dr. Seuss/Majestic Afghan, but apparently, I didn't.
This was meant to be a Christmas gift for Small T, but she saw it at some point while I was working on it, and said she didn't want it. *sigh* She did suggest that I donate it to a class or organization at school for a fundraiser, like a raffle, so...I'm in the process of doing that right now.
As to the particulars, the blanket is worked with an I hook. I used Red Heart worsted weight yarn in Cherry Red, White and Black. The free pattern can be found here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tiger-paw-afghan . I just switched it up for my needs.