Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update - Majestic Afghan/Blanket

I've finally done as much as I'm going to on the main body of the Majestic Afghan/Blanket.
I added 32 rows of single crochet on it today.
In total, I've used 2 Super Saver sized skeins each of Amethyst and Cherry Red to make the main body.
Now, it's time to start on the border around the blanket.

By the way, I apologize for the haphazard way this is laid out on the carpet but I've got a stomach ache and didn't feel like bending over and messing with it very much. (Small T vomited all night last night so I'm hoping that the flu has not entered my household.)
Anyway, Big Daddy has strongly suggested a white border around this blanket, so even if I don't agree with him, a white border is in order.
As for the other WIP in the house...the knitted scarf...I did 20 rows on it today. This makes up for not doing the minimum 10 rows yesterday. It's coming along nicely now and I'm getting some length going on with it. I think when I get it finished, I'm going to sew it up along the long side and add fringe and then Small T can have it. I hate to rip it out after working this long on it.
That's it for today's crafting.
See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment