Thursday, January 26, 2012

Star Blanket

Blue Boy's Star Blanket is finished!
Woo Hoo!
I think it turned out pretty nice!
The blanket was made with Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn" and an I hook.
The rest of the particulars can be found in a previous post from this week.

After I finished this, I whipped out a quick slouchy hat for one of Small T's class mates. They had made a run to Wal-Mart the other night and bought a skein of yarn for it, so it was the least I could do. I use Simply Soft yarn for the slouchy hats and they picked out the color Mango. I don't have a photo to show you yet because I'm waiting on Small T to take one. But apparently, her hair isn't right for the photo, so it will be a 50/50 chance that a photo will even be taken. Oh well, at least I know I got it done. :) By the way, I use a J hook for the slouchy hats. I've made so many of these in the past, that I'm sure you can browse a bit and come up with the pattern link and other particulars. If not, shoot me a comment and I'll post them for ya.
That's it for my crafting posts for the day. I don't have any other projects started at this point, but I'm sure I will have a new one (or two) come tomorrow. See you then!

3 comments: