Sunday, October 17, 2010

Book Review

I decided to do another book review. This one is one "The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson. This is the second book in the series. The first book is called "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and I did a book review on this back in September. Anyway, this book has the same basic characters as the first one, with a few additions to make it interesting. There is a new plot, which it should have, and I thoroughly enjoyed this book. More than the first one, in fact. I give this book a 7 out of 10. This seems like a very vague book review, but if I tell you about it, then you won't want to read it. However, I will say that it's a type of mystery with some thrills and chills in it, and a lot of innuendo. These two books are not for children or pre-teens. You definitely need to be more mature to read them. Sometimes the content is a bit too much. But, overall....it's quite interesting and I would read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment