Sunday, July 14, 2013

WIP's

I have a couple of WIP's at the moment.
 This first photo shows a group of leftover yarn balls from my stash.  I'm using them to make a scrap granny square afghan.  Since these squares are smaller (along with the yarn balls), I can use this project for when I'm "on the go" and need something portable to work on.  This is a Stash Buster Project.
 This is a smaller shawl for Small T.  She will wear it as a neck scarf.  This is a pattern that I'm working on out of my head.  It's super easy so far, so it will be quick to make.  The yarn I'm using for this is also out of my stash and that makes this a Stash Buster Project as well.
I'm also working on another Catherine's Wheel baby blanket.  I'm using 2 colors only and they are also out of my yarn stash.  Woo Hoo!  Three Stash Buster Projects going at the same time.
Then there's a knitted baby blanket that I've started.  I like to have one of these going as I need something to work on while riding in the truck and knitting a simple pattern like this is just the thing.  I have 2 skeins of this yarn in my stash, so this is the FOURTH Stash Buster Project going!!!  I think this is a record for me!!!  lol

So...these are what projects I have going at the moment.  What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment