Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Weekend....

This weekend has been about food and crochet.
 Making grilled cheese with french bread.  Yum!
 Hot chocolate with marshmallows in my favorite mug.  Double yum!
 Finishing the scrap granny baby blanket.
42 squares total.  4 rows of edging.
Red Heart Super Saver yarn in the colors:  Amethyst, Pale Plum, Aruba Sea, Bright Yellow, Pretty 'N Pink, Spring Green, Cherry Red, Pumpkin, Petal Pink, Light Coral, White, Delft Blue, Pale Yellow, Turqua, Shocking Pink, Perfect Pink, Soft Navy, Light Blue, and Soft White.
The edging is done in Delft Blue, Spring Green and Pumpkin.
I used an I crochet hook.
 Crescent Cinnamon Rolls.  Triple yum!
I found this on Pinterest and I've made them twice now.  My family loves them!
The Neat Ripple.
I started it today while watching the movie, "Joyful Noise", with the family.
I'm using Caron's Simply Soft yarn out of my stash of partial skeins and a few full skeins along with my favorite size I crochet hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment