Friday, March 12, 2010

Angel Wings Pinafore



Inspiration struck last night while I was holed up on the couch resting my leg. The TV shows weren't holding my interest at all (except for Survivor), so I broke out the crochet. I finished the pinafore this morning as I only had one row plus the edging left to do. I think it turned out quite nice and it's very cute. My next trip to Wal-Mart will involve buying the three buttons for the back of the dress. That is the only thing I don't have done on it. If I were to make any changes at all with the pattern, it would be to do the base of the dress in a different color than the yoke. I think I will be trying that here before too much longer, now that I know that the pattern is quick to make up and also pretty easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment