During the past couple of weeks, I've spent every spare moment crocheting bunny parts.
I accumulated a large bag of parts by the time I was done.
Last Friday, I stayed up extra late and finished sewing all the bunnies together. Then I delivered them to their new owner the next day.
I used the pattern for the Auntie Burrows Rabbit out of a magazine I own. The person who ordered these chose to use the Red Heart Super Saver yarn in the colors Amethyst, Royal, Shocking Pink and Carrot. I had all of the yarn in my stash except for the Royal color. So, 3 of the 4 bunnies are Stashbusting for Stashaholics projects. :)