Saturday, December 25, 2010

Progress on the Round Ripple Scrap-ghan


With it being Christmas, I haven't managed to find a lot of time to work on the scrap-ghan. But, it is growing slowly when you compare it to the previous photo. This is what it currently looks like this evening.
I took a break from crocheting earlier today and read two books that I received as Christmas presents. I'm a voracious reader and I've been on pins and needles for a month waiting to get these books. I bought them myself, wrapped them up, and stuck them under the tree for myself. LOL They were really good books too!!! Part of the Sookie Stackhouse series.

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. the colors just came about as i went through my scrap basket. in the end, it turned out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete