Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two Days Until Vacation


Two days until we leave on vacation and here I sit at the computer updating my blog. I'm trying to tie up any loose ends before I start my day tomorrow of "getting ready". I finished up one task a few minutes ago...the little star afghan...and tomorrow my husband and I will be going in opposite directions trying to get the other things done...like daughter's eye doctor appt., shopping, hair appt., etc.. Once we meet up back at the house, we'll be doing laundry, etc.. We're headed to Cocoa Beach, Fl and will be leaving on another Carnival Cruise out of Port Canaveral. This time we're taking one of the kids...our daughter. Next time, we're adding one of the boys. Look for my posts when we get back. It will feature some of the places we stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment