Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Crochet Project


I have a new crochet project. I'm taking a couple of skeins of yarn and making them into granny squares. I hope to get enough squares to make a baby blanket. I love these colors!! The photo doesn't really show them well, but they are a hot pink and a turquoise. I'm thinking of putting either a row of lilac or a row of white around them and then I'm not sure what color I will use to "bind" them all together.
Here's the pattern I'm using: *It's basically my own version that I've put together from a couple of different patterns*
ch 4, join to form a ring.
ch 3, then 2dc in the ring, ch 3, *3 dc, ch 3* 3 times, join with a sl st in the top of the beg ch 3. fasten off, leaving a tail.
join next color in any ch 3 space. ch 3, 2 dc, ch 3, 2 dc, dc in each stitch around, working 3 dc, 3 ch, 3 dc in each corner. join with a sl st to the top of the beg ch 3. fasten off.

No comments:

Post a Comment