Friday, May 9, 2014

Sports Banquet

On Tuesday, the 29th of April, we attended the Sports Banquet at school.  This year, I only have one child left in High School, so it was all about seeing how Small T did this past year.
 Her first appearance was for Cheerleading.  They had 3 girls left on the squad by the end of the season.  5 girls quit.  I just can't imagine how they can quit something once they start, but that's not my problem.  I only have to worry about my own kids.  Sorry for getting on my soapbox there.  So, Small T got her bar that goes on her letter.  And it was announced that next year she will be Captain of the Squad.  :)  Way to go, Small T!
 Her next appearance was for Softball.  The photo above shows Small T getting her bar for her letter.
Then this photo shows Small T receiving the "Team Player" award for Softball.  The coaches stated how she was always encouraging the other girls and how she was always telling them what a good job they did or how hard they tried and so on.  I'm really proud of Small T for being such a good team player!

No comments:

Post a Comment