Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stash Busters

I've been very, very busy this week between subbing at the school and evening school activities with the kids.  However, I did manage to get a little bit of crocheting time worked in there.  But not much of it.  Everything I made this week was a Stash Buster project since I used yarn out of my stash.  This makes me very happy indeed!
 I made this cute little Angel Wings Pinafore.  You can find the free pattern here.  I used part of a skein of Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn in White and an I crochet hook.  The pinafore has 2 white buttons on the back for the closure.  They came out of my sewing box so I'm using the button stash up too.
 I made this cute little pink dress.  I used the Little White Dress pattern found here.  The yarn is Bernat Baby Sport in pink and I used a size I crochet hook.  This little dress uses very little yarn as well.  I have a big skein of this and I've made two baby sweaters and this dress out of it so far and I still have at least half the skein left over.
I also made this cute little pink sweater.  I used the Picot and Lace Sweater Set pattern which can be found here.  The yarn is Bernat Baby Sport in pink (from my yarn stash) and I used a size I crochet hook.  This little sweater also has 2 pink buttons on the front.  These buttons also came from my sewing box.
As for my other projects that I have going, I'm still plugging along on the Striped Toddler Blanket and the Baby Love Diagonal Baby Blanket.  I have 201 rows done on the striped blanket and I've already started the decreasing rows on the diagonal blanket.  Both of these blankets are knitted and I just have to find some time to sit down and work on them.  They are getting too big to haul around with me.  So, that's this week's crafting on my home front.  How is yours going?


No comments:

Post a Comment